Consulting and training services:
- Advice on assessment of and responses to emerging and current risk issues
- Facilitating risk communication workshops to identify threats and opportunities to the achievement of commercial objectives and reputation management
- Raising awareness of the importance of risk communication through best practice seminars using tailored case studies and scenario planning techniques
- Coaching cross-functional teams in engaging and negotiating with policy-makers and regulators on specific risk issues
- Strategic media relations, including assessment of the impact of media amplification; what makes a risk story; message development and challenge
- Stakeholder engagement planning, including conflict resolution
- Devising strategies to embed risk communication thinking and behaviours within the organization.
- Independent, peer-reviewed risk / benefit analysis studies
- Stakeholder profiling, perception and opinion research
- Individual and multiple-country regulatory risk impact assessment
- In-depth ‘real’ case study analysis
- Analysis and interpretation of latest research and development in the field of reputation risk and financial value.